Friday, February 18, 2011

: (

Time to go home!!

I am currently packing...I don't think I will have enough room to fit that blasted sleeping bag in so I may need to have it as a carry on. Grrrr...

Bawling fest tomorrow :( It's going to be so sad leaving everyone.

I hear fireworks outside and it sounds like gun shots. I am slightly scared.

It's currently 10 and I haven't showered yet..Looks like I'll be up until 12 tonight. Or later. I hope not though because I want to sleep well...but even if I don't I think I'll be okay since the plane ride is probably going to be all sleep..or so I hope. I didn't sleep well on the bus today.

Camping was okay...it was a lot more fun since a certain anxiety was lifted off my shoulders. I was scared that I would have a crummy time and just be a killjoy but now I'm afraid everyone thinks I'm a pansy now...bleh.

I NEED TO START PACKING. I will post pictures later!
I'm already starting to miss everyone :(

No comments:

Post a Comment