Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I'm not good at thinking of titles

LONG DAY TODAY.

Or so it felt. I woke up late today...I woke up at 7:10 and somehow made it to school on time. I spent most of my day watching and participating in the dances for camp and it was fun, until I fell asleep AFTER nap time and I had trouble waking myself up after that.

Today, a random student said hi to me and started conversing with me. After a couple minutes I said something in Mandarin and he didn't notice until I said another phrase. He looked up incredulously at me and said, "YOU CAN SPEAK CHINESE? OH MY GAWD" and then started speaking rapid Mandarin with his classmates about how I could speak Mandarin. I find it amusing, actually. Because I can't speak very well and they seem to think it's good. During naptime, I learned how to write a few words in Chinese...as well as disrupt a few students from their nap.

I have a picture of poop on my camera. How...can someone possibly miss the toilet? Gross.

NEVER AGAIN WILL I WANT TO WATCH THAT MOVIE WE SAW TODAY.

Sorry movie theatre...for stealing a pair of your 3d glasses...I didn't realize we had to return them.

No comments:

Post a Comment