Wednesday, February 9, 2011

FINALLY I GOT THIS THING WORKING!!

I've been trying to get this thing working for 3 days, only to realize that I was signing in the wrong email. -.- Time to get started!!!

Wow! The first three days were really tiring!! Everytime I fell onto my bed, I died instantly. On the first day when went to a lunch buffet thing that was vegetarian! O.O I've never really experienced eating anything vegetarian, but it was pretty delicious. The first night, we spent a couple of hours in a nightmarket. It was so filled and so many people were there that people can barely walk pass each other. For the next two days, we went to Tainan and Meinong for 1 day tours each day. I finally realized that it was really a "cultural experience." The thing I was most excited about was the shopping that we did yesterday night. Although I was excited, it felt like I was disppointed in the prices on the clothing. I thought that it would be pretty cheap. Only to find that it was about the same price as Canada. Every thing we've done so far was pretty amazing. I've really enjoyed the weather because it's like Vancouver summer, although a lot of the people here think it's like winter or early spring. Can't wait to see what's coming next! :)

Nicholas

No comments:

Post a Comment