Friday, February 11, 2011

Hi, theres a party in Hailey's room right now. Her laptop is very hot, it burns my legs.
Today we took the high speed railway to Taipei and good thing I didn't barf :D
But I barfed anyway when we took the tour bus up this enormous mountain that was covered in fog and rain and trees and everything that would make you feel scared.
I've been to so many night markets the past few days, more than I would go to in a year.
Today is the first time I have ever lived in a hotel/hostel. Very cool.
--------
Coming to Taiwan, I have learned more about dogs.
Dogs (Well Beagles because thats the only one I have really been with), they are very squishy.
I walked a dog for the first time too, I have had a lot of firsts here in Taiwan.

Ok, I don't know what to write now because it is getting late and my butt is numb.

1 comment: