Friday, February 11, 2011

Feb...I've lost track of the date becuase I get confused

Today I practiced my mandarin a lot! Went shopping and I was like YAY! I get to practice the language I've been learning for a long time.

We're in Taipei right now and I am super ... I don't know. I slept on the bus so I'm not tired but it's late and I want to shower because I'm exhausted...but there's a party going on inside my room. They're being too loud...ahem.

I haven't appreciated Vancouver like this before; clean and NORMAL toilets, fresh air, safe roads, laws that people actually follow, and green space to chill...
I guess the culture shock really made me see the world in a different place and how I take things for granted.
Although the one thing I will definitely miss is the night markets, the cheapness and convenience of 7-11 everywhere and just cheap things in general. Vancouver is expensive...

No comments:

Post a Comment